The only technology using forensic grade mobile Capillary Zone Electrophoresis (CZE) to detect inorganic compounds that appear in more than 80% of all HME and IEDs made worldwide.
- Highly sensitive and able to detect a wide range of explosives and compositions.
- Fast through-put with a 40 second test time.
- Portable and easy to use without specialist training and technical understanding.
Ensure continuous operations by implementing instantaneous At-Line quality and cleanliness checks for all pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Fast and accurate to ensure high safety standards are met.
- Decreases the need for downtime on pharmaceutical manufacturing lines.
- Easily integrated and deployed into current standard operating procedures.
Confirm the presence or absence of Coronavirus and other infectious viruses with a fast and simple swab test to verify cleaning processes are meeting essential health standards.
- Detects viruses on all surfaces including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- Low cost to allow for frequent testing.
- Easy use allows for non-technical staff to test and monitor cleanliness.
Non-intrusive, accurate and fast results applicable for use in any screening scenario for the detection of SARS-COV-2 and all future viruses.
- 3 minute infectivity detection.
- Highly accurate and able to differentiate between carriers of the live virus and fragments of the dead virus.
- Non-invasive and user friendly to minimise discomfort in testing.