Next Generation Detection
The next generation in high sensitivity inorganic explosive trace detection
Robust and Mobile
Accurate, sensitive and rapid detection of inorganic explosives
High-resolution detection capabilities of a laboratory system in a compact unit
The GreyScan® ETD-100™ offers the next generation in high sensitivity explosive trace detection for inorganic explosives.
Inorganic compounds are being increasingly used to fabricate home-made explosive devices, due to ease of their acquisition and lack of availability of military explosives.
Governments globally are searching for forward-looking solutions that meet the changing demands of the modern threat landscape.
The GreyScan® ETD-100™ device provides accurate, sensitive and rapid detection of inorganic explosives, extending current capabilities. This device offers highly portable technology that can be used in multiple environments. Designed for continuous throughput of samples, with a rapid analysis time, this device has widespread applications for a variety of security and military applications.
The GreyScan® ETD-100™ will extend and compliment current security capabilities, providing rapid, sensitive and accurate detection of inorganic explosives.
- GreyScan’s Capillary Zone electrophoresis technology addresses need for sensitive detection of inorganic explosives (chlorates, perchlorates, nitrates)
- The only technology with this capability, using forensic grade fieldable Capillary Zone Electrophoresis (CZE)
- Analysis time 40 seconds with a warm-up time of 10 minutes
- Consumables are low cost sample traps, reagents, filters, verification samples
- Operating temperature of 40°F to 130°F (+5°C to +55°C)
- Operating altitude of -1600 ft. to 15,000 ft. (-500 m to +4600 m), above mean sea level
- Operating humidity of 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Mobile and robust system – suitable for multiple fields of operations
- Battery/mains operation
- Low cost consumables
- High sample throughput rate
- Easy to use – minimum training required
- Explosives detection of nitrates, chlorates and perchlorates
- Provides rapid and highly sensitive detection and identification of inorganic explosives
- Automatic internal self-calibration
- Limit of detection in the range of 50-100 ng
- Sample collected on sample trap and inserted into device.
- Method of operation via liquid phase CZE, non-radioactive
- Sample collection using sample traps or sample wand
- Connectivity via Serial port, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB2.0
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 19.20″ x 15.20″ x 9.00″ (48.8 x 38.6 x 22.9 cm)
- Weight 28.9 lbs (13.1kg)
- Power 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, battery 1hr-8hrs operation (configurable)