GreyScan has been accepted as a finalist in the Victorian Premier’s Design Awards in the ‘Product Design’ category. The finalist will undergo a second round of evaluation where the Best in Category Winners and the Victorian Premier’s Design Award of the Year will be decided. Winners will be announced mid-September.
- GreyScan Announces Development of First Fieldable Trace Virus Detector (TVD-1)
- GreyScan ETD-100 at HLS 2020 – Jakarta, Indonesia
- Article – Aviation Security International Magazine
- GreyScan ETD-100 at Milipol 2019 – Paris, France
- Team GreyScan wins prestigious Eureka prize for ‘Outstanding Science in Safeguarding Australia.’